- Registered Address and Agent
- Company Secretarial Maintenance
- Government fees
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of First Directors
- Consent Actions of the Board of Directors
- Share Certificates
- Register of Directors and Members
- Company Seal
WHAT Happens Next?
Once your payment has been processed successfully, we will contact you within 24 hours to complete all the necessary incorporation documents. Time to incorporate varies dependent on your chosen jurisdiction.
Key Offshore Company Features & Benefits
- Companies can be incorporated under the Singapore Companies Act as private or public, limited by shares, by guarantee or unlimited. A Singapore company may be deemed resident or non-resident depending on its place of central management and control.
- All foreign source income received by individuals in Singapore is tax exempt.
- Taxation of income in Singapore is assessed on a territorial and remittance basis; only income accrued in or derived from Singapore, or income derived overseas but received in Singapore, is subject to tax.
- Singapore resident companies are generally entitled to income tax exemptions on foreign sourced dividends, foreign branch profits, and foreign-sourced service income subject to meeting certain criteria.
- Corporate tax rate is a flat 17% with a lower effective tax rate due to available applicable tax exemptions and incentives.