- Registered Address and Agent
- Company Secretarial Maintenance
- Government fees
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of First Directors
- Consent Actions of the Board of Directors
- Share Certificates
- Register of Directors and Members
- Company Seal
WHAT Happens Next?
Once your payment has been processed successfully, we will contact you within 24 hours to complete all the necessary incorporation documents. Time to incorporate varies dependent on your chosen jurisdiction.
Key Offshore Company Features & Benefits
- Low start-up cost and low annual maintenance
- A minimum of one Director and one Shareholder is required. They may be natural persons or bodies corporate, be of any nationality and need not be resident in Seychelles
- No minimum paid-up capital is required to start up a Seychelles IBC
- No public disclosure of directors or shareholders
- Total exemption from all forms of local taxation including stamp duty
- No requirement for audit or to file accounts and annual returns.
- Incorporation procedures are straightforward and can normally be completed in one day
- Shelf companies are available for immediate purchase