The Dominica International Business Company has its legislation in the IBC Act of 1996. The Dominica offshore company has the following beneficial features:
- Dominica offshore companies are 100% tax exempt
- There is no income, capital gains, inheritance, estate, profit, or any other forms of taxes on Dominica Company.
- No currency exchange controls for the IBC
Dominica Company Formation
- A single person can set up an Dominica IBC as just one director and one shareholder is required to set up an offshore company where the director can be the same person as the shareholder
- No requirement for local shareholders and directors for a Dominica company
- Corporate directors and shareholders are permitted
- No requirement for a company secretary
- All internationally recognized name endings for the Dominica offshore company are permitted: example: Inc., Incorporated, Ltd., Limited, Corp., Corporation, S.A., PLC, GmbH, N.V., LLC, LC, TOO, OAO, TBB, etc.
Dominica Company Incorporation Process
- Same day Dominica incorporation available
- Shelf companies available
Dominica IBC Share Capital
- There is no limit on the share capital value. Any amount from US$100 is acceptable. Bearer shares are permitted, but not recommended
- Shares can be issued with or without par value
- Shares can be issued in any recognizable currency
Dominica Offshore Company — Meetings, Records and Accounts Requirements
- No requirements to file accounts or annual records for Dominica IBC
- Annual general meetings are not required
- There are no audit requirements
Dominica Company Confidentiality and Privacy
- Dominica has what we call a closed registry; the names of directors and shareholders are not a part of any public record
- Nominee shareholders and directors are available which provide and added layer of privacy
- Commercial confidentiality ensured by legislation
Dominica Companies Maintenance and Administration
- Affordable annual maintenance fees
- The Dominica International Business Company must pay annual maintenance fee to keep the company in good standing, this fee is affordable and is a standard service which is provided by us, the registered agent
- No other administrative requirement required, other than those carried out by the agent annually
- Fees are not based on the value of the share capital
- No need to travel to Dominica to set up the offshore company
Dominica Companies Trademark Protection Services
After you incorporate your Dominica IBC, protect the company image, name and business marks by applying for company trademark registration. You can register the Dominica company trademarks in Anguilla and/or Dominica and/or Nevis. This way the company has exclusive rights to the registered business name, logo, slogan and any business trade marks.
- Company trademark registration is renewable, with an initial validity period of ten years.
- Affordable trademark registration for Dominica companies in Anguilla, Nevis and Dominica
- Fast, reliable, efficient trademark registration managed by our experienced company lawyers.